Black Bean Mushroom Curry with Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Mushroom Curry Recipe gets its zest from mushrooms, eyed beans, and masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Black Bean Mushroom Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Black Bean Mushroom Curry Recipe
Black Bean Mushroom Curry Recipe with a beans flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Black Bean Mushroom Curry Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 225 g black eyed beans
- 2 pts water
- 225 g mushrooms
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- coriander leaves
- Put beans in water, boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, then leave to sit for at least a couple of hours (or even overnight).
- Slice the mushrooms, then heat some oil in a pan. Sizzle the cumin seeds and cinnamon in the hot oil for a few seconds, then add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions are brown.
- Fry the mushrooms until they are cooked, then add the tin of tomatoes, coriander, cumin, turmeric and chilli. Boil for 1 minute then turn the heat down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Bring the beans to the boil again then cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until tender.