Minced Beef Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Minced Beef Curry Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Minced Beef Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Minced Beef Curry Recipe Step By Step Preparation At Home
Minced Beef Curry Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Minced Beef Curry Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 onion
- 1.5 cm ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 potatoes
- 1 dsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 tsp garam masala coriander leaves
- Fry chopped onion in a little oil. Add the minced beef in batches and fry until the meat is brown.
- Next, add the grated ginger and garlic, and continue frying.
- Add the red chill, turmeric, paprika and cumin, then stir. Fry for a few minutes.
- Chop the potatoes into small cubes. Add to the pan, and fry for a few minutes stirring well. Add tomato puree and sugar, then salt to taste.