Cider Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Cider Sauce Recipe gets its butter,apples and sage dried.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cider Sauce Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Cider Sauce Recipe
Cider Sauce Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Cider Sauce Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Cider Sauce Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 T vegetable oil approximately to film skillet
- 4 loin pork chops
- 1/2 lb each
- 2 T butter Unsalted
- 2 md red onions and cut into
- 1/4- inch Peeled Slices
- 1 T garlic Minced
- 2 lg sweet apples cut into
- 1/2 slices quartered peeled and cored
- 1 T fresh sage
- 1 t sage Dried
- 1/2 t dried thyme leaves crumbled
- 3/4 c unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 c dry white wine salt and Freshly Ground pepper to taste
- Film a large, heavy skillet with oil and heat over a high flame until oil is fragrant. Pat pork chops dry, quickly brown on both sides in skillet, and remove to a plate.
- Lower heat to medium and melt butter in skillet. Add onions and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add garlic and saute until translucent 1 minute longer. Add apples and turn in butter just until completely coated.
- Return pork chops to skillet, sprinkle with sage and thyme, and add cider and wine. Bring liquid to a simmer and cook over fairly low heat until chops are cooked through 20 minutes.
- With a slotted spatula remove chops and apple mixture from skillet and keep warm. Reduce cooking liquid at a full boil over high flame, stirring constantly, until it has thickened to the consistency of light syrup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour liquid over chops and apples, and serve hot.