Creamy Mustard Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Creamy Mustard Sauce Recipe gets its onion,bay leaf and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Creamy Mustard Sauce Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Creamy Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 1 Kg Unsmoked bacon
- 1 md Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery sticks
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 3/16 l Chicken stock
- 150 ml Double cream
- 70 g butter Unsalted
- 1 t Brown mustard seeds
- Preparation:Remove the rind from the bacon and roll the bacon. Roughly chop the onion, carrots and celery sticks. Make the chicken stock.
- Soak the bacon in water for 24 hours prior to cooking to reduce salt content. Rinse well.
- Place the bacon in a pan with the vegetables and bay leaf. Cover with the stock or water.
- Bring to the simmer and continue simmering for 1-1.5 hours. Rest the bacon in the stock for 20-30 minutes.
- Drain off 600ml of stock and bring to the boil and reduce by half and serve with the bacon.
- Alternatively, add the cream, if using, to the reduced stock and cook for 10 minutes, then whisk in 25g of butter at a time, to taste.
- Add the mustard seeds, season and keep warm.Add the bacon, allowing 2 slices per person.