Sour Cream Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Sour Cream Sauce Recipe gets its zest pepper,beer and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sour Cream Sauce Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Sour Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 t salt
- 1 md onion peeled sliced
- 1 c dry red wine
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 T all purpose flour
- 4 lb top or bottom round of beef
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 c sour cream
- To Cook: Sprinkle 1 teas. salt in a large skillet, set over med. high heat and brown the roast well on all sides. Remove roast to slow cooker.
- Add the onion to the skillet and brown lightly, stirring often. Pour in the wine: scrape up pan juices and turn into the slow cooker with the salt and pepper.
- Cover, turn to Low and cook 10-12 hours. Before Serving: Skim 2 Tab.. fat from the liquid in the cooker and heat in a medium skillet over low heat.
- Stir in the flour to make a smooth paste. Then add the cooking liquid all at once; stir continuously until the sauce is smooth and has thickened - about 5-7 min.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in the sour cream. Serve sauce over the pot roast.