Plum Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Plum Sauce Recipe gets its pepper,butter and tomato.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Plum Sauce Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Plum Sauce Recipe
Plum Sauce Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Plum Sauce Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Plum Sauce Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 broiler
- 2 1/2 lbs ea
- 1 salt to taste
- 1 pepper to taste
- 1 butter
- 1 1/2 c plums cooked & pureed
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 T coriander fresh chopped
- 1/8 t red pepper
- 1 tomato Slices
- 1 cucumber Slices
- Wash chickens and wipe dry. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange, skin side down, on a grill or broiler rack. Brush well with butter.
- Put in a preheated broiler and cook under medium heat for 50 to 60 mins or until tender, brushing occasionally with butter.
- Turn a few times during cooking. While chicken is cooking, combine plums, garlic, coriander or parsley and red pepper in a sauce pan; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the stove long enough to heat through. To serve, arrange chicken on a platter and garnish with tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Serve sauce separately to pour over chicken.