Courgette Curry with Mung Dahl Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This mung Dahl Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Courgette Curry with Mung Dahl Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Courgette Curry with Mung Dahl Recipe
- 1 courgette
- 1 tbsp dry roasted mung dahl
- 3 dried red chilli
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek (methi)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- First pan roast the dahl for a few minutes or until the dahl is brown.
- Wait until the dahl cools, then wash it and leave to dry.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry the dried chillies and the bay leaves until light brown.
- Add fenugreek. Add the courgette (marrow or squash), mung dahl, salt, sugar and turmeric. Fry a little on a low heat stirring continuously.
- Finally, add a little water and cook with a lid on until the dahl and courgette are cooked. The sauce in this dish should be fairly thick.