Fish Kuzhambu Recipe is an excellent source of protein.it is also a very good source of niacin and phosphorus but whats sets Fish Kuzhambu apart from other meats is the fact that it contain less fat.whilst occasionally serving your little one fish with its skin may be acceptable dish is Kuzhambu Recipe
Fish Kuzhambu Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 250 gms fish
- 3 nos onion
- 3 pods garlic
- 1 no tomato
- Tamarind size of a small lemon
- 1/4 tsp turmeic powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 3 nos green chilli
- 3 pieces (medium size coconut
- 150 gms oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- Grind garlic, coconut and tomato and set aside.
- add water to tamarind pulp measuring 2 glasses.
- To this, add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and keep aside
- Pour oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds. Fry finely cut onion and green chilli pieces.
- Add tamarind water and then garlic, coconut and tomato masala.
- As it starts to boil, add fish.
- Do not cover. Let the contents cook on low flame.
- In 10 minutes fish kuzhumbu will be ready to serve.
- Check if it has reached the desired consistency