Gebackenes Euter Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gebackenes Euter Recipe gets its zest egg,butter and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gebackenes Euter Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gebackenes Euter Recipe
- 500 g cows udder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 plain breadcrumbs
- 100 g butter
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- In order to remove all traces of milk, put the udder into lukewarm water and let soak for 2 to 4 hours, permitting the water to cool off.
- Then cook the udder in a 2-percent to 3- percent salt water solution until tender.
- Remove from the cooking liquid and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Let the slices dry a bit. Season on both sides, dip into whisked egg, and then into breadcrumbs.
- Fry in butter, turning once, until golden brown on both sides.