Gebackenes Euter Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Gebackenes Euter Recipe gets its zest egg,butter and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Gebackenes Euter Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Gebackenes Euter Recipe
Gebackenes Euter Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Gebackenes Euter can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Gebackenes Euter recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g cows udder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 plain breadcrumbs
- 100 g butter
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- In order to remove all traces of milk, put the udder into lukewarm water and let soak for 2 to 4 hours, permitting the water to cool off.
- Then cook the udder in a 2-percent to 3- percent salt water solution until tender.
- Remove from the cooking liquid and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Let the slices dry a bit. Season on both sides, dip into whisked egg, and then into breadcrumbs.
- Fry in butter, turning once, until golden brown on both sides.