BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos , the top 10 on this site.
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos Recipe with ground beef
- Large tortilla chips , about ½ large bag
- 4 slices bacon , chopped and cooked until crisp
- ½ lb ground beef
- ½ small onion , chopped
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- ⅛ cup and ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onion , lettuce and tomato as garnish if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees a medium pan, combine ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, over medium-high heat until browned (drain off any excess grease).
- Stir in ⅛ cup barbecue sauce. Set aside. Pour 1/3 cup barbecue sauce into a small sandwich bag and set aside.Line baking sheet with a single layer tortilla chips, careful not to leave too much space between chips.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese, half of the beef mixture, and half of the bacon. Snip a small corner off of the bag with the barbecue sauce and drizzle half over the first layer of nachos.
- Top with another single layer of chips, and sprinkle with remaining cheese, beef, and bacon. Drizzle with remaining sauce.Bake for 8-10 minutes until toppings are warm and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onion, lettuce and tomato as desired.