How to cook that Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes at home.Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Gluten-free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe.
Gluten free Mexican Wedding Cakes
How to cook that Gluten free Mexican Wedding Cakes at home.Gluten free Mexican Wedding Cakes recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar 1/2 cup white rice flour 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin optional
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or hazelnuts
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and vanilla until well blended. Sift together the confectioners' sugar, rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca starch and gelatin.
- Stir into the butter mixture until all of the dry ingredients have been absorbed.
- Mix in the ground hazelnuts and chopped hazelnuts. Form teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and shape into crescents. Place cookies at least 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. For crispier cookies, reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and bake slightly longer.