Jaegerschnitzel Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Jaegerschnitzel Recipe gets its zest pepper,butter and cream.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Jaegerschnitzel Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Jaegerschnitzel Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Jaegerschnitzel Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Jaegerschnitzel Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 pork or veal schnitzels
- 1 pepper
- 1 salt
- 1 a little brown sugar
- 1 butter
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms white or a
- 1 mix of wild forest mushrooms
- 1 cream
- 1 french fries or croquettes
- 1 variation
- 1 a little cooking sherry
- 1 onions and or garlic
- Get some pork- or veal-Schnitzels. Wash the meat; dry with a paper towel and rub with pepper, salt and just a little brown sugar. Cook in real butter in an open pan on both sides until the meat is done and takes on a nice brown.
- Set aside and keep hot. In the meat juice left in the pan, cook fresh mushrooms about a pound for 2 Schnitzels; any kind of mushrooms will work.
- but the white mushrooms you get in any super market or, if you collect your own, a mix of wild forest mushrooms, seem to be best until the liquid is mostly gone, adding pepper, salt and More sugar be careful with the sugar; too much of it will spoil the mushrooms to taste.
- Stir in fresh cream unwhipped until you get a thick sauce. Pour on top of the Schnitzels, serve with french fries or croquettes. Variations:You might try to add a little cooking sherry, onions and/or garlic to the mushroom gravy the onions and the garlic are cooked together with the mushrooms; the sherry is added with the cream.