Passover Matzo Layer Cake is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Passover Matzo Layer Cake Recipes gets its zest from cool , ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy creamy , the top 10 on this site. This Easy creamy Passover Matzo Layer Cake was delicious and hot. Easy makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot drink. Passover Matzo Layer Cake in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below cool creamy drink recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Passover Matzo Layer Cake
Passover Matzo Layer Cake recipe step by step
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 c water
- 1 stick (1/4lb.) butter or margarine,
- cut into pieces
- 6 oz halva , cut into small pieces*
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 large matzos
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, chocolate, and water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is completely melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- Add butter and halve. Continue stirring until mixture just begins to boil, then remove pan from heat in a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tbsp.
- water and stir into chocolate mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring until mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat. Put 1 large matzo on a platter large enough to let it lie flat.
- Spread an even layer of chocolate over matzo. Place another matzo on top. Cover with chocolate. Repeat with remaining matzos, finishing with a layer of chocolate.
- Refrigerate cake overnight. To serve, cut cake with a sharp knife into 1- by 2-inch rectangles.