Pea And Potato Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Pea And Potato Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Pea Potato Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Pea And Potato Recipe
Pea And Potato Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Pea And Potato Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 2 potatoes peas sultanas
- 2 - 3 fresh chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 heaped tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2.5 cm ginger
- 4 tsp sugar
- Cut the potato and cauliflower into small pieces. If making samosas you will need to cut the vegetables into roughly pea sized cubes, but if eating the potato and pea as a curry you can keep the vegetables slightly larger.
- Heat some oil in a pan, then add the cumin seeds and stir for a few seconds until brown. Add the potatoes, cauliflower, chopped chillies, grated ginger and powdered spices, stirring continuously.
- Next add a little water and cook slowly on low heat stirring occasionally until the vegetables are cooked.
- Finally, add a handful of peas and sultanas and cook for a couple of minutes more.
- To make the samosas Roll out a packet of puff pastry.
- Cut into square shapes and fill each square with cold samosa filling.
- Seal the edges by pinching then cook for about 15 minutes at 200C until golden brown.