Roasted Potatoes recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Roasted recipe gets its zest from heavy cream,onion,and basil.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Potatoes recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 4 Servings
- 20 sm red potatoes (or new
- 1/2 c oil clarified butter,
- bacon fat (or animal fat)
- 1 T rosemary basil or oregano
- Black pepper
- Heat oven to 400F. Scrub potatoes clean, remove any eyes and cut in half.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and pour oil or melted fat over them, toss to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn, bake for 10 minutes, sprinkle with herb of your choice, toss to coat and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Test with a fork to make sure it glides through.