Cashew chicken recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Cashew chicken recipe gets its zest from fresh potatoes,canola oil and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Cashew chicken recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Crispy Potato Skin Wedges Recipe step by step preparation at home
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Scrub the potatoes under running water to clean. Boil potatoes in salted water for 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Cool completely (approximately 30 minutes) in the a mixing bowl combine canola oil, paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Cut cooled potatoes into quarters and lightly toss in the mixture of oil and spices.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 390°F. Add the potato wedges to the cooking basket and place skin side down, being careful not to overcrowd.
- Cook the wedges for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.