Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe gets its zest sugar,butter and milk.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe
Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Sauerkraut Hotdish Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 lb any kind of pork
- 1 md onion Sliced
- 1 water
- 1 cn sauerkraut.27oz Drained
- 2 cn cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag kluski noodles cooked
- 1 pound
- Combine pork and onion in medium saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to boil and cook until pork is no longer pink. Cooking time will vary depending on kind of meat used.
- Remove meat and onion from pot and cool slightly. Reserve liquid. Set onions aside.
- Debone pork and cut meat into pieces. Mix sauerkraut with reserved pork, onions, soup and noodles.
- Gradually add liquid used to cook pork until mixture has consistency of heavy stew.
- Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees 30-45 minutes or until heated through.