Swabian Pancakes Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Swabian Pancakes Recipe gets its zest eggs,sugar and butter.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Swabian Pancakes Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Swabian Pancakes Recipe
Swabian Pancakes Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Swabian Pancakes can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Swabian Pancakes recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 1/4 c flour unbleached
- 3 eggs large
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 c milk
- 1 t vegetable oil
- 16 oz applesauce
- 4 oz raisins
- 1 t oil to grease dish
- 2 T sugar
- 3 T almonds sliced and blanched
- 1 T butter
- Prepare pancake batter by blending flour, 2 eggs, 1/4 t salt and 1 cup of milk. Lightly oil a large fry pan and cook 6 to 8 pancakes 2 or 3 at a time.
- Heat the applesauce and stir in the raisins. Divide the sauce between the pancakes and spread over each top. Roll up the pancakes like jelly rolls and cut each in half with a sharp knife.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with oil or butter; place pancakes in the dish, setting them up on the cut edges. Blend 1 egg with sugar, 1/4 t salt, 1 cup milk, and sliced almonds.
- Pour over the pancakes. Dot with butter. Place in a preheated 375 degree F oven and bake for 40 minutes. Serve immediately.