Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe gets its zest from fresh chocolate sauce . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe
Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce Recipe,preparation time for Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce,Turkey Dark Chocolate Mole Sauce is famous sauce
Yield: 4 people
- Four 4-ounce turkey
- Sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 4 scallions , finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika (can
- substitute black pepper if no
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup reduced-sodium
- chicken broth
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons cilantro ,
- ½ avocado , sliced
- Season turkey with salt and pepper.Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the turkey on one side for about 3-4 minutes. Flip over and brown the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium. Remove turkey from heat and set aside on a plate.Add the olive oil, garlic and scallions and cook until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Add salt, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin and chili powder to the pan. Stir to combine.Add cacao powder, tomato sauce and broth and stir mixture to combine for about 30 seconds.
- Return the turkey to the pan and immerse in sauce. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, covered, until turkey is done, about 20-30 minutes or the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Tip: Make sure to stir frequently to keep sauce from adhering to pan.Divide spinach among 4 plates. Place 1 tenderloin on each plate on top of spinach and spoon ½ cup mole sauce on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and avocado slices.