Plain Omelet recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Plain Omelet recipe gets its zest from eggs,salt and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Plain Omelet recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Plain Omelet Recipe
- 2 lg eggs
- 1/2 t water
- Black pepper
- 1 T clarified butter
- Mix together all ingredients except the butter. Put the butter in a skillet heated to medium and add the egg mixture.
- Using a small spatula run around the edges of the skillet, tipping the skillet so the uncooked egg from the center of the pan can run under the bottom of the cooked egg.
- Continue to do this until the egg in the center is still just a little moist.
- if you intend to put a filling in, now is the time.
- roll the omelet with three folds as you turn it onto the plate.