Alfredo Chicken Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Chicken Wings you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Alfredo Chicken Wings
Alfredo Chicken Wings step by step
Alfredo Chicken Wings step by step,alfredo chicken wings,hot chicken wings,hot alfredo chicken,alfredo hot wings,preparation time for alfredo chicken wings
Yield: 6 people
- 3 lbs chicken wings 1 tbsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream 1 tbsp. minced garlic 1 1/4 cups grated
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.Place wings on prepared baking sheet.Sprinkle with seasoned salt; mix to evenly season the wings.
- Arrange in a single layer.Bake in preheated oven until crisp and cooked through, about 1 hour.Turn on oven broiler.Finish the wings under the broiler to crisp both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat in a small saucepan.Add cream and garlic stirring until small bubbles form.Add grated cheese and continue to stir until well blended
- Remove pan from heat.Toss wings with Alfredo sauce and serve.