Avocado stuffed creamy Chicken salad is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Avocado stuffed creamy Chicken salad Recipe gets its zest from hot chicken. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site.
Avocado stuffed creamy Chicken salad recipe step by step
- 1 tablespoon tahini (or nutbutter
- of choice)
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free ,
- reduced sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon brown rice
- Juice from 1 lime , plus zest
- from half of lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons cilantro , plus
- more for garnish , chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Dash cayenne pepper (or
- more if you like it spicy)
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- breast , shredded
- 10 ounces mixed salad
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 2 avocados
- Prepare dressing: In a blender, blend all dressing ingredients until a smooth consistency is reached.Prepare Salad: Place shredded chicken in a bowl, add dressing and toss to coat.
- In a large salad bowl, place lettuce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix so that lettuce is coated.
- Divide among 4 plates.Halve the avocado and remove pits.
- Place about ½ cup of chicken salad in each avocado (carve a little avocado meat out if you need more room).
- Serve over salad greens. Spoon leftover chicken onto salad. Garnish with extra cilantro. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.