Baked Flounder Barataria Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Baked Flounder Barataria Recipe gets its zest from flounder filets,tabaso sauce and butter .Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Flounder Barataria Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Flounder Barataria Recipe
- 4 tablespoon butter divided
- 2 lb flounder filets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- Grease a 2 qt. baking dish with 1 ts. butter. Arrange fish filets in baking dish.
- Blend salt, Tabasco Sauce, paprika, and cheddar cheese into sour cream and spread over fish.
- Top with bread crumbs and dot with remaining 3 ts. butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F. for 30 min.until fish flakes easily with fork.