Sardine & Aubergine Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Sardine & Aubergine Curry Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Sardine & Aubergine Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Sardine & Aubergine Curry Recipe
- 125 g tinned sardines (in olive oil)
- 1 aubergine
- 1 tsp kalonji (onion seed)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- coriander leaves
- Drain and break up the sardines and slice the aubergine lengthways into pieces of about the same size as the fish.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the kalonji.
- Then add the turmeric, chilli and aubergine, and fry lightly.
- Next add a little water and boil for a few minutes.
- Then mix the fish into the aubergine mixture and heat gently.
- Check the seasoning and salt to taste. After the fish are warmed through add some fresh chopped coriander and it’s ready to serve!