Beef Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Beef Curry Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
A rich meaty curry perfect for those winter months. Beef isn’t often used in curry, but good stewing steak (even better, beef shin) works really well. Cook long and slow until the meat is melt-in-your-mouth and the beef and potatoes are infused with all the curry flavor.
Beef Curry Recipe Step By Step Preparation At Home
- 500 g stewing steak
- 2 onions
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 2.5 cm ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- coriander leaves
- Chop the beef into cubes then fry with the chopped onions until browned.
- Add the grated ginger and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Next add the powdered spices. Fry for two minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, water and salt then simmer for at least 1.5 hrs.
- Finally, add the potatoes and simmer for another hour until the sauce is nice and thick. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves.