Chicken in milk is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. chicken cook in milk recipe gets its zest from Chicken, milk,paprika and ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy chicken recipe, the top 10 on this site. This chicken recipe was delicious . chicken cook recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. chicken and milk you can make at home in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below recipe for step by step directions for preparation of chicken cook with milk recipe
Chicken in milk recipe
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 whole chicken 4 lb. cut into pieces
- 3 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Cup milk
- In a shallow dish, add the egg and 1/2 C. of milk and beat well. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, poultry seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
- Add the chicken pieces and seal the bag. Toss to coat well. Remove the chicken from the bag and transfer the flour mixture into another shallow dish.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil to 365 degrees F. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture and coat verything in the flour mixture evenly.
- Reserve the remaining flour mixture. Fry the chicken pieces in the hot oil till browned from all sides.
- Now reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the chicken pieces for about 30 minutes. Transfer the chicken pieces onto paper towel lined plates to drain.
- Remove the oil from the skillet, leaving about 2 tbsp in the skillet. Place the skillet on low heat and slowly, add the reserved flour mixture, stirring continuously.
- Cook everything for about 2 minutes then add the broth, stirring continuously. Increase the heat to high and add the milk, stirring continuously and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes. Immediately, pour sauce over the chicken and serve.