Chicken Sour Cream Gravy Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken Sour Cream Gravy Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Sour Cream Gravy Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Chicken Sour Cream Gravy Recipe step by step preparation at home
Chicken Sour Cream Gravy Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Chicken Sour Cream Gravy Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 2, cut fryer chickens
- ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ¼ cup of sherry
- 1 ½ cup of sour cream.
- season the chicken with the salt and pepper, and sauté in butter until the chicken turns brown
- place the chicken and drippings in a bowl, pour the milk on top.
- Then cover before cooking slowly on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- add the parsley and sherry after cooking for 30 minutes, then cook further for about 10 minutes.
- Add the sour cream and stir the mix into the gravy.
- Keep the chicken in the oven for 5 minutes until done.