No peek skillet chicken recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This No peek skillet chicken recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy No peek skillet chicken recipe , the top 10 on this site.
No peek skillet chicken recipe step by step preparation at home
- 2 tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil
- 3 lbs of chicken (cut into serving sizes),
- 1 can of whole peeled and undrained tomatoes
- A jar of sliced and drained mushrooms
- A minced garlic clove
- 1 pack of Lipton recipe onion soup mix
- Cooked noodles (hot).
- heat the oil and brown the chicken inside a 12-inch skillet.
- drain the chicken and then stir in the mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and the soup mix.
- simmer the mix and cover for about 40 minutes to make chicken tender.
- Serve over noodles as the soup mix