How to cook that Dijon Chicken recipe at home.Dijon Chicken recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Dijon Chicken can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below recipe for step by step directions of preparation of Dijon Chicken
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season the chicken with salt. In a small skillet or pan, sauté the butter, garlic, mustard and wine together for 3 to 4 minutes over medium low heat; Spread the mixture over the chicken.
- Place bread crumbs on a plate or shallow bowl and dredge the chicken into crumbs, leaving skins. Place the coated chicken pieces in a lightly oiled 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.