Fennel Salad Arugula Blood Oranges Salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Fennel Salad Recipe gets its zest from fresh tomato. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fennel Salad Arugula Blood Oranges Salad Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Fennel Salad recipe preparation at home
Fennel Salad Arugula Blood Oranges Salad Recipe step by step preparation,Fennel Salad Arugula Blood Oranges Salad Recipe step by step preparation at home
Yield: 5 peolpe
- 4 blood or navel oranges ,
- peeled with a knife and sliced crosswise into thin pieces
- Two tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four cups loosely packed arugula leaves
- Two to 3 fennel bulbs , trimmed
- 6 to 7 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Halve the fennel bulbs lengthwise and, using a mandolin or maybe a very sharp knife and then cut the halves crosswise into thin pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, ¼ to Half tsp salt, and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Now add the oil in a thin stream, constantly whisking until the dressing is smooth.
- Combine the arugula and fennel and flip to coat evenly with the vinaigrette.
- Now mound the mixture on a platter, distribute the orange pieces above and around the salad, and serve.