How to cook that Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe at home.Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. This Chicken can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below recipe for step by step directions of preparation of Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 1 (3 1/2) pound broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 cup packed brown sugar 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place the chicken in a 13-in. X 9 in. X 2 in. Glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients; Pour over chicken.
- Cover or close the bag and refrigerate 2-4 hours. Transfer the chicken and marinade to a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; Cover with the lid ajar and simmer for 45 minutes or until the juices come out clean.