Honey lime baked chicken wingettes recipes is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wingettes Recipe gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy mahogany hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. baked chicken wingettes you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below baked mahogany chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Easy baked honey lime chicken wingettes
baked honey lime chicken wingettes recipe
- 18 whole chicken wings split
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat. 3. In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through.
- Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.