Hot mustard chicken wings in oven in oven is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This mustard Chicken wings Recipe gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy baked hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy mustard Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort snack. chicken wings you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below baked mustard chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Easy hot mustard chicken wings
Hot Mustard Chicken wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings separated at joints, tips removed
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsps prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tbsps honey
- 2 tsps cider vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.Coat the aluminum foil with cooking spray. Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet so they do not touch.
- Season with salt.Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crispy on top,about 20 minutes.Flip the wings with tongs and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes more
- Stir together the Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce in large mixing bowl.Add the wings to the bowl and toss with a spatula to coat evenly. Allow to sit for about five minutes and toss again to re-coat.