Lemon Parsley chicken breast recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Lemon Parsley chicken breast recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Lemon Parsley chicken breast recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Lemon Parsley chicken breast recipe step by step preparation at home
- 2 whole chicken breasts (skinned and boned),
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 2 cups of fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 2 t6ablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley
- combine the wine, lemon juice and garlic, in a measuring cup and pound each chicken breast, until they are ¼ inch thick.
- coat the chicken with the bread crumbs, and heat olive oil on a large skillet and fry the chicken
- for about 6 minutes (on both sides) until they turn brown.
- Stir in the wine mix and then pour over the chicken in the skillet.
- sprinkle in the parsley, and let the mix simmer for 5 minutes before serving with juices from the pan.