Marinated Potato Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Marinated Potato Recipe gets its zest pepper,salad oil and sugar.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Marinated Potato Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Marinated Potato Recipe
- 2 1/4 lb thin skinned potatoes
- 1/4 c parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 c green onions including tops finely chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube dissolved in 1/2
- cup boiling water
- 1/4 c salad oil
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 t sugar
- 1/4 t dill weed
- 2 T german-style mustard
- 3 T white wine vinegar
- Steam potatoes over boiling water, covered, until tender when pierced.
- Cool and peel potatoes. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Place in bowl and stir in parsley and onions.
- In a bowl, combine bouillon liquid, oil, salt, pepper, sugar, dill weed, mustard and vinegar; stir until well blended.
- Pour over potato mixture and stir to coat. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.