Massaged kale salad Hard boiled eggs is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Massaged kale salad Hard boiled eggs Recipe gets its zest from sized eggs . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy breakfast wrap, the top 10 on this site
Massaged kale salad Hard boiled eggs recipe
- 2 bunches kale , washed,
- stems removed and torn into
- bite-size pieces
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup walnuts , crushed
- 8 hard-boiled omega-3 eggs ,
- Place kale in a large mixing bowl. Add salt.Massage kale with your hands for about 5 minutes or until kale appears “cooked.”
- Tip: remember to wash your hands very well before massaging.
- Add in oil and lemon juice and toss to coat.Stir in onions and walnuts.
- Divide salad on 4 plates and top each plate with 2 hard-boiled eggs. Serve immediately.