Mostert recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This recipe gets its zest from garlic powder and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Mostert , the top 10 on this site.
Mostert Recipe step by step preparation at home
Mostert Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of quick and easy Mostert Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno powder
- 2 tablespoons zaatar seasoning
- 3 tablespoons licorice root
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak spice
- 3 tablespoons habanero powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt/kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together your ingredients.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Rub generously onto pork shoulder, cover and refrigerate overnight (or minimum 4 hours) before smoking, baking, slow cooking, or grilling.