Prawn Malai Curry Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Prawn Malai Curry Recipe gets its zest from potatoes,and garam masala. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Prawn Malai Curry Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Prawn Malai Curry Recipe
Prawn Malai Curry Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy Prawn Malai Curry Recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 500 g prawns
- 3 oz creamed coconut
- 3 tsps ginger
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp sugar
- Make up creamed coconut milk to 180 ml with boiling water.
- Mix the prawns with turmeric powder. Heat a little oil in a pan. Put 3 bay leaves in the hot oil and then add the grated ginger, red chill powder, sugar and turmeric.
- Fry on a low heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Place the prawns in the pan and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Next, add the coconut milk. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the pan from heat, add the garam masala and ghee, then bring back to the boil.
- Remove from heat and serve.