Fried Teriyaki chicken wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Fried Teriyaki chicken wings gets its zest from fresh lemon juice,garlic,soy sauce . Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Fried Teriyaki chicken wings , the top 10 on this site.
Fried Teriyaki chicken wings recipe step by step
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of chili sauce
- A clove of finely chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of celery seed
- A dash of mustard
- 3 pounds (15-20) chicken wings
- Prepare the marinade by combining the lemon juice with soy sauce, chili sauce, oil, celery, garlic, pepper, and mustard. Stir very well and set aside.
- Cut the chicken wings at the joint and remove the tips, then place the chickens in a dish.
- Pour the marinade over chicken, and then refrigerate overnight, then drain before placing on broiler tray. Broil for about 10 minutes on each side, while brushing occasionally. Remove the chicken after 10 minutes and serve