Provencale Stuffing recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Provencale Stuffing recipe gets its zest from peeled tomato,garlic and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Provencale Stuffing recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Provencale Stuffing Recipe
- 1 T olive oil
- 3/4 c onions chopped
- 2 lg cloves garlic
- 1 lg peeled tomato
- 2 1/2 T fresh parsley Chopped
- 2 t fresh basil Chopped
- 1 1/2 t fresh thyme Chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 3/4 c bread crumbs
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- Peel tomato and coarsely chop. Set aside.
- Heat skillet with oil to medium heat and saut onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, herbs and seasonings. Saut for about 4 minutes or until wetness evaporates.
- Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Stuff parboiled cabbage leaves, whole tomatoes that have had the pulp scooped out, or zucchini or eggplant that have been half-baked.
- Top with more Parmesan cheese and bake for 15 to 30 minutes depending on the size and quantity of the stuffed vegetable.