Seafood Chowder recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Seafood recipe gets its zest from sea legs,tomato and milk. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Seafood Chowder recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Seafood Chowder Recipe
Seafood Chowder Recipe with a easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy And Chowder Recipe,famous Seafood Chowder recipe
Yield: 4 people
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 each onion large,diced
- 1 each celery rib diced
- 1 lb sealegs chopped
- 1 cup potatoes cooked,diced
- 1 each tomato large, diced
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add onions and saute until clear, add celery and cook gently for about 5 mins.
- Add flour, milk and water, stirring well to avoid lumps.
- Add remaining ingredients and season to taste.
- Heat until heated through, but do not boil. Serve with baking powder biscuits.
- Sealegs are a blend of pollock and crab meat.