Vietnamese Chicken Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Vietnamese Chicken Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Vietnamese Chicken Wings
vietnamese chicken wings in oven
Vietnamese Chicken Wings in oven,preparation time for vietnamese chicken wings,vietnamese chicken wings is very spicy tasty dish
Yield: 6 people
- 4 lbs chicken wings , separated at joints, tips removed
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon powder
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese chili sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup pureed shallot
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 20 kaffir lime leaves , finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup roasted peanuts , chopped
- Combine the bouillon, chili sauce, honey, oil, shallots, vinegar and lime leaves and whisk together to form a uniform paste. Reserve some paste for brushing, and place the rest in a resealable plastic bag.
- Toss the chicken wings in the paste in the bag and allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.Build a hot charcoal fire on one side of the grill.
- Set the chicken wings on the grill opposite of the hot coal side.Cover the grill and cook until the wings are just about cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.Rotate the wings halfway through for even cooking.
- To finish the wings, brush with the reserved paste and grill directly over hot coals until charred slightly.Transfer to a platter and top with cilantro leaves and peanuts.