Waldorf chicken recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Waldorf chicken recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Waldorf chicken recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Waldorf chicken recipe step by step preparation at home
Waldorf chicken recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of my favorite quick and easy Waldorf chicken recipe
Yield: 6 poeple
- 6 chicken breasts (boned and skinned),
- A cup of unsweetened apple juice
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- A tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 cups of unpared red chopped apples
- 2 stalks of chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons of raisins
- A tablespoon of sliced green onion
- A tablespoon of lemon juice and
- ¼ tablespoon of salt.
- mix the chicken with apple juice, salt, pepper, and lemon juice inside a non-skillet.
- Heat the mix to boiling, and then cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until the chicken is tender and prepared.
- remove the chicken, and mix the apple juice, alongside corn starch while stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and arrange the chickens on a plate before topping up with sauce.