Baked Clams With Black Bean Sauce recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Clams With Black Sauce recipe gets its zest from melted butter,bay leaves and tomato sauce.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Clams With Black Bean recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Clams Recipe
- 24 clams
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon ginger fresh; finely grated
- 2 teaspoon garlic; minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fermented black beans; rinsed & mashed
- 2 tablespoon wine white
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon scallion chopped white and green p
- Shuck the clams and place them on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the mollusks. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes at 450F, or until cooked but not tough.
[toggle title="Nutrition information" state="open"]Per Serving: 84 Calories, 9 g Protein, 4 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fat, 0.4 g Saturated Fat, 21 mg Cholesterol, 566 mg Sodium[/toggle]