Groundnut Sauce recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Groundnut Sauce Recipes gets its zest from cool sauce, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy creamy sauce, the top 10 on this site. This Easy creamy Groundnut Sauce was delicious and hot. Easy sauce makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot drink. Groundnut Sauce in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below cool creamy drink recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Groundnut Sauce recipe
Groundnut Sauce recipe step by step preparation
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion , peeled and
- 2 medium tomatoes , cut into bitesized
- 1 small eggplant , with or without
- peel , cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ c smooth unsweetened peanut
- butter (available in the health
- food section of many
- ¼ c water
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add onions and saute until transparent.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add eggplant and cook for 5 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and 1/4 c. water and stir to make a paste. Add to tomato mixture and stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until eggplant is tender.