Baked Crab recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Crab recipe gets its zest from baking potatoes,ground pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Crab , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Crab Recipe
- 2 cup crabmeat
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup onion; chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms; sliced
- 1 ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup gruyere cheese
- Clean and bake potatoes. Cool slightly and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Place pulp into bowl, leaving about 1/4-inch shell. Reserve skins and mash pulp. Melt butter in skillet and saute onion until it takes on a light coloring (about 15-20 minutes).
- Add mushrooms and saute another 5 minutes. Add the crab meat and pepper. Add vermouth and bring to a boil.
- Make sure you stir frequently. Cook mixture until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and add yogurt and sour cream, then add half and half.
- Combine crab meat, onion mixture, pulp from potato, and about 1/2 of cheese. Add additional ground black pepper and a bit more half and half if desired.
- Place the mixture into the potato skins. Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F. until cheese bubbles.This is yummy good!