Banana Pudding recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Banana Pudding recipe gets its zest from fresh Banana. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Pudding recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Banana Pudding Recipe step by step preparaation at home
Banana Pudding recipe step by step preparation,one of famous recipe Banana Pudding,spicy and delicious recipe Banana Pudding
Yield: 4 people
- 3¾ cups cold ,
- fat-free milk
- 2 small packages (4 serving size) of fat-free,
- instant vanilla pudding and pie-filling mix
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 2 medium bananas ,
- sliced 2 cups fat-free ,
- frozen whipped topping , thawed
- Mix 3½ cups of the milk with the pudding mixes.
- Beat the pudding mixture with a wire whisk for 2 minutes until it is well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold 1 cup of the whipped topping into the pudding mix.
- Arrange a layer of wafers on the bottom and sides of a 2-quart serving bowl.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the remaining milk over the wafers.
- Add a layer of banana slices and top with one-third of the pudding.
- Repeat layers, drizzling wafer layer with remaining milk and ending with pudding.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the pudding.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.