Blender Hollandaise recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Blender recipe gets its zest from fresh egg yolks,butter and pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Hollandaise recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Blender Hollandaise Recipe
- 10 Servings
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 T lemon juice
- 1/4 t salt
- ds cayenne pepper (or white)
- 1 T water boiling
- 1/2 c butter hot but not brown
- Put yolks, lemon juice and seasonings in blender. Heat butter and water separately, taking great care not to burn the butter.
- Blend egg mixture on high for about half a minute, then with blender still on high, add boiling water and half of the butter, very slowly and in a steady stream, then the rest of the butter can be added more quickly.
- The heat from the boiling water and the hot butter should cook the yolks and create a satin- smooth mixture. Serve immediately or keep warm in a bowl set in another bowl of hot water.