Brandied Chicken Breast Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Brandied Chicken Breast Recipe gets its zest from fresh chicken pieces.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Brandied Chicken Breast Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Brandied Chicken Breast Recipe step by step preparation
- 4 chicken breasts (boned and skinned),
- 1/3 cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of tarragon leaves
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1/3 cup of apricot brandy
- ¾ cup of chicken broth and
- ½ cup of sour cream.
- mix the flour, pepper, salt, tarragon and then drench the chicken in the mix.
- Melt the butter and then fry the chicken inside the butter until they turn brown.
- Add the brandy, sour cream, and chicken broth and then flame.
- Add the broth and simmer for about 10 minutes until properly done. Add the sour cream and make it warm before serving.