Caesar salad Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Caesar salad Recipe gets its zest from fresh Caesar. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Caesar salad Recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Caesar salad Recipe step by step preparation at home
Caesar salad Recipe step by step preparation,Caesar salad Recipe step by step preparation at home,Caesar salad recipe,caesar recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 2/3 to 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 to One cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan , grated
- 2 medium-size heads romaine lettuce
- three large cloves of crushed garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One and a half teaspoon. Worcestershire sauce
- three thick slices of stale white bread crust removed
- 2 tablespoon commercial mayonnaise
- six anchovies drained and finely sliced
- Bruise the garlic with a heavy knife or may be rolling pin, and cover with olive oil. Marinate for One hour. Now cut the bread into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Remove the garlic from the oil and set apart. Toss the bread cubes with four tbsps of oil, and bake for Twenty Two min at 305°F, turning to toast evenly.
- Remove the outer leaves of the lettuce. Tear the leftover leaves into Two-inch pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and flip with the remaining garlic-flavored oil. Mix the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and mayonnaise.
- Now pour above the lettuce and flip. Now you should add the croutons and anchovies and flip again. Top with grated Parmesan and now you can serve.